WINTER SPECIAL – STAY 3 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 2.
Why not stay a few extra days? There is plenty to do at Heimat Chalets, and Heimat Chalets is the perfect base for exploring all that New Norfolk, the Derwent Valley, the Rivers Run Touring Route and the city of Hobart have to offer. Heimat Chalets is also a convenient stop-over on the way to the West Coast destinations of Queenstown, Strahan and the Gordon River.
While at Heimat Chalets you can:
- help us feed our farm animals..
- explore our 40ha (100 acres) property – try the 3 walking tracks through our forest..
- relax while enjoying the superb scenery..
- have a play in our children’s playground or with a variety of bats and balls..
If you really must explore beyond Heimat Chalets, why not:
- pop down to New Norfolk and explore the town and surrounding area..
- head into historic Hobart and explore the waterfront and all that the city has to offer..
- and if you are heading west towards Queenstown, Strahan and the Gordon River, check out all that there is to see.