Heading Into Hobart?
WINTER SPECIAL – STAY 3 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 2.
There is so much to see and do in and around Hobart, and with the Hobart CBD only 40 minutes from Heimat Chalets why would you want to stay anywhere else?
Here are just some of the things you could try:
- Check out the beautiful and historic harbour and Constitution Dock – where the Sydney to Hobart yachts dock.
- Find the bargains at the Salamanca Markets open on Saturdays only from 8.30am to 3.00pm.
- Don’t miss the world class Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) and Moorilla Winery in Berriedale on the way in to Hobart.
- Take a walk through Hobart’s beautiful Botanical Gardens.
- Check out the superb views from the top of Mt Wellington
- Visit the animals at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary or ZooDoo Fun Park
- Try a tour of the Cascade Brewery
- Explore the cafes, restaurants and history of Battery Point