In And Around New Norfolk
WINTER SPECIAL – STAY 3 NIGHTS FOR THE PRICE OF 2.
There is so much to see and do in and around New Norfolk that you can’t possibly manage it all with just a one night stay!
- Shop for antiques in New Norfolk, Tasmania’s antique capital..
- Drive up to Pulpit Rock lookout for glorious views of the Derwent River..
- Stroll along the Derwent River’s walking tracks..
- Check out the Agrarian Kitchen in nearby Lachlan..
- See and feed fish by the thousands at the Salmon Ponds historic trout hatchery at nearby Plenty..
- Try a bit of trout fishing yourself in season (licence needed). (We’ve even had guests pull beautiful rainbow trout up to 4kg out of our own Heimat Chalets dam)..
- Bush walk at Mt Field National Park and see the magnificent Russell Falls..
- Walk through the tall trees in the Styx Forest..
- Explore Lake Pedder and walk across the amazing 130 metre tall Gordon Dam..